The Holiday Season is upon us! The holidays are my favorite time of the year because I love spending time with my family and friends and I love shopping for Christmas gifts. This year due to the pandemic, I started my Christmas shopping before the summer was over and have been trying to support as many Black-Owned Businesses as I can. If you’re still looking for the perfect gift for your loved ones, here are some of my favorites!
- Necklace by Omi Woods: I have been eyeing jewelry from this company for a while now. I love the use of Cowrie shells, and the coin necklaces from various countries in the African Diaspora.
- Engagement Ring by Valerie Madison: If you’re planning a proposal or you want to drop a hint, then add these beautiful rings to your list. There is sure to be something for every budget and all tastes.
- Savoir Faire Beau Noir Eau De Parfum: This perfume is unisex, which is not something you see often. Each bottle is made by hand!
- Puzzle by Izzy & Liv: As we head into the New Year, many states are heading back under lockdown or will be soon. Give someone a gift that they will be able to enjoy as they spend more time at home.
- Candle by Lit Bklyn: If you want to order a candle from Lit, you should do it as soon as they drop. These candles sell out every time!
- Tote by Brandon Blackwood: This bag is on my Christmas list! I love the message, and I’ve always loved mini bags since I was a teenager.
Many retailers are advising you to order early due to the estimated rise in online shopping. FedEx and UPS are expecting an additional 7 million packages per day between Thanksgiving and Christmas. So, to all my procrastinators, you might want to get a move on! Best of luck with your holiday shopping!